Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
Region entre Potsdam et l'Oder
- Geographisches Institut (Weimar, Thuringia, Germany)
- Paris : Librairie Militaire Chapelot, 1912.
- Map of the region between Potsdam and Frankfurt an den Oder, Germany, with part of western Poland, to illustrate the military campaign of 1813; the region now comprises the German states of Berlin and Brandenburg. Relief shown pictorially and by hachures. "Extrait de la Carte topographique et militaire de l'Allemagne en 204 feuilles, publiée par l'Institut Géographique de Weimer 1807-1813 (Feuilles 40, 41, 50, 51)." "La Campagne de 1813--Tome II." From: Campagne de 1813 : les préliminaires / par Frédéric Reboul. Paris : Librairie Militaire Chapelot, 1910-1912.
- Wars of Liberation, 1813-1814—Maps, Berlin (Germany)—Maps, Brandenburg (Germany : Landkreis)—Maps, Historical maps—Germany, Military maps—Germany, and Topographic maps—Germany
- Call number:
- Held by:
- Princeton: Historic Map Division, Special Collections, Firestone Library
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.