Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
Aïdinion - Denizli
- Greece. Stratos. Chartographikē Hypēresia
- [Athēnai] : Chartographikē Hypēresia Stratou, 1921.
- Relief shown by form lines and spot heights. In lower right margin: "Fevruários 1921." Includes sheet index diagram. This map is part of a set. The Princeton Map Collection has seven sheets. Alternate title devised by cataloger. Latitude on map is incorrect. It is N 37° instead of N 27°.
- Topographic maps, Denizli İli (Turkey), Aydın (Aydın İli, Turkey)—Maps, Aydın İli (Turkey)—Maps, Quadrangle maps, and Maps
- Call number:
- G7421.C2 s250 .S7 Aïdinion - Denizli
- Held by:
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.