Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
A map of New Jersey, with part of the adjoining states
- Gordon, Thomas, 1778-1848
- Princeton, N.J. : Published and sold by R.E. Hornor, 1856, ©1849.
- "Edwd. Yeager, Engraver, Philada." Includes "Table of counties" giving size, population, number of representatives, etc. Includes view of "State Capitol, Trenton." Revision of: A map of the state of New Jersey, with part of the adjoining states / compiled ... by Thomas Gordon. Philadelphia : H.S. Tanner, 1828. A 2nd ed. was issued in 1833.
- New Jersey
- New Jersey—Maps, Maps—New Jersey—1856, and State maps—New Jersey—1856
- Call number:
- A-North 25, drawer 4, 6986382
- Held by:
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.