Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
Rand, McNally & Co.'s indexed atlas of the world map of Colombia and Venezuela
- Rand McNally and Company
- [Chicago] : Rand, McNally & Co., c1892.
- Relief shown by hachures and spot heights. Includes insets: Isthmus of Panama showing location of railroad and canal -- Map showing railroad between Caracas and La Guayra. Running title in margin: Rand, McNally & Company's indexed atlas of the world. 414-415. On verso: Indexes for Colombia and Venezuela.
- South America, Argentina, Chile, Paraguay, and Uruguay
- Colombia—Maps, Venezuela—Maps, Maps—Colombia—1892, and Maps—Venezuela—1892
- Call number:
- Held by:
- Princeton: Historic Map Division, Special Collections, Firestone Library
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.