Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
La Pensilvania, la Nuova York, il Jersey Settentrio[na]le
- Zatta, Antonio, active 1757-1797
- [Venezia : Antonio Zatta, 1778]
- Relief shown pictorially. In upper margin: Fogl. V. From: Storia dell' America Settentrionale del signor abate Raynal ... Venezia : Dalle stampe di Antonio Zatta, 1778. A reduced version of John Mitchell's Map of the British and French dominions in North America, 1755, containing important additions and corrections. cf. Avvertimento, p. ix, of Storia dell' America Settentrionale. Historic Maps copy 2: "Fogl. V" has been erased.
- Northeastern States
- Northeastern States—Maps—Early works to 1800 and Maps—Northeastern States—1778
- Call number:
- Held by:
- Princeton: Historic Map Division, Special Collections, Firestone Library
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.