Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
The River Kong or Cassia
- Bickmore, Albert S. (Albert Smith), 1839-1914
- London : published for the Journal of the Royal Geographical Society by J. Murray, Albemarle Street, 1869.
- Relief shown by hachures. Depth shown by soundings. Location and depth of rapids are shown. Towns, roads, and canals along river are shown. From: Journal of the Royal Geographical Society of London. Vol. 38 (1868), pp. 50-68; held in Firestone Library. Call number: G7 .J687 v.38 1868
- Guangxi Zhuangzu Zizhiqu (China)
- China—Description and travel, Rivers—China—Maps, Li River (Guilin Diqu, China)—Maps, and Guangxi Zhuangzu Zizhiqu (China)—Maps
- Call number:
- G7822.L38P53 1869 .R6
- Held by:
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.