Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
Map illustrating M. du Chaillu's routes in Equatorial Africa in 1864 & -65
- Du Chaillu, Paul B. (Paul Belloni), 1835-1903
- London : published for the Journal of the Royal Geographical Society, by J. Murray, Albemarle Street, 1866.
- Relief shown by hachures and spot heights. Inset: Sketch map of part of Western Africa. Shows M. du Chaillu's routes in red, and fixed astronomical observation positions. From: the Journal of the Royal Geographical Society of London. Vol. 36, (1866), pp. 64-76; held in Firestone Library. Call number: G7 .J687 vol.36 1866
- Africa, French-speaking Equatorial and Gabon
- Gabon—Description and travel—Maps and French Equatorial Africa—Description and travel—Maps
- Call number:
- G8691.A85 1865 .R6
- Held by:
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.