Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
Map of South America
- Guyot, A. (Arnold), 1807-1884
- Boston, Mass. : Published by Gould & Lincoln, 
- At head of title: Guyot's mural atlas, adapted to Guyot's courses of physical geography. Relief shown by contours and shading. Insets: Section from the coast of Guyana through the Andes of New Granada to the Pacific Ocean -- Section from the mouth of the Amazon through the Andes of Quito to the Pacific Ocean -- Section from Bahia on the coast of Brazil through the Andes of Bolivia to the coast of Peru. Wall map.
- South America
- South America—Maps and Maps—South America—1856
- Call number:
- Held by:
- Princeton: Historic Map Division, Special Collections, Firestone Library
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.