Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
Jara Gedo (Sheet 3)
- YaʾItyoṗyā kārtā śerā derejet
- [Addis Ababa] : Published by the Ethiopian Mapping Agency, 1984.
- Three sheets from the larger series. Relief shown by contours, hachures, and spot heights. "Series ETH 4, Sheet 1137 B1, edition 1EMA 1987"--Sheet 2. "Series ETH 4, Sheet 1137 D2, edition 1 EMA 1984"--Sheet 3. Sheet 1 has label: Nile First Descent Expedition. Blue Nile above Tissisat Falls. Scale 1:35,000. 10-26-03. Historic Maps copy has annotations by Pasquale Scaturro, made during the expedition.
- Ethiopia and Nile River
- Nile First Descent Expedition (2003-2004)., Ethiopia—Maps, Blue Nile River (Ethiopia and Sudan)—Maps, Topographic maps—Ethiopia—1984, and Topographic maps—Ethiopia—Blue Nile River—1984
- Call number:
- Held by:
- Princeton: Historic Map Division, Special Collections, Firestone Library
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.