Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
Republic of the Congo city maps 1:12,500
- United States. Army Map Service
- Washington, D.C. : Army Map Service, 1962.
- Relief shown by 10 meter contours and spot heights. Depths shown by isobaths and soundings. Includes glossary, coverage diagram, and indexed boundary diagram. "Red numbered lines indicate the 1,000 meter Gabon belt grid, Clarke 1880 spheroid." Horizontal datum: local. Hydrographic datum: approximate level of lowest low water. Administrative divisions on this map are inaccurate. "NIMA ref. no. Z901XMATADI." "Reprint by NIMA 04-99."
- Congo (Democratic Republic)
- Topographic maps, Bathymetric maps, Congo (Democratic Republic)—Maps, and Matadi (Bas-Congo, Congo)—Maps
- Call number:
- G8654.M5C2 1962 .U5
- Held by:
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.