Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
Route map of A. C. Bailie's journey from Barkly to Gubuluwayo
- Bailie, Alex C., fl. 1878
- London : John Murray, 1878.
- Relief shown by hachures. Latitudes calculated along route are shown. From: Journal of the Royal Geographical Society of London. Vol. 48 (1878), pp. 287-93; held in Firestone Library. Call number: G7 .J687 v.48 1878.
- Africa, Southern, South Africa, and Zimbabwe
- Africa, Southern—Description and travel, Barkly West (South Africa)., Bulawayo (Zimbabwe)., Surveying, Africa, Southern—Maps, South Africa—Maps, and Zimbabwe—Maps
- Call number:
- G8481.B5 1878 .R6
- Held by:
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.