Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
Washington, D.C., & Eastern Corridor (Boston to DC) scale 1:12,500/1:1,000,000 : Washington region and transit map
- Duggan, Andrew, 1968- and ITMB Publishing Ltd. International Travel Maps
- Richmond, BC : ITMB Publishing Ltd., 2013.
- Street map with tourist features and road map with tourist features. Relief on Eastern Corridor map shown by gradient tints and spot heights. Eastern Corridor map covers area from Boston (Mass.) to Raleigh (N.C.). Title from panel. At head of panel titles: International Travel Maps. Includes text, notes, indexes, "Washington region" inset, diagrammatic metro-area transit route inset, 6 city quadrant diagrams, location map, and col. ill.
- Washington (D.C.) and United States
- Subways—Washington (D.C.)—Maps, Railroads—Washington Metropolitan Area—Commuting traffic—Maps, Roads—Atlantic Coast (U.S.)—Maps, Washington (D.C.)—Maps, Atlantic States—Maps, Atlantic Coast (U.S.)—Maps, Tourist maps, and Road maps
- Call number:
- G3851.E635 2013 .I5
- Held by:
- Rights Statement:
- In Copyright
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.