Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
Antica, e moderna citta d'Atene
- Coronelli, Vincenzo, 1650-1718
- [Venice : V. Coronelli, ca. 1691]
- Relief shown pictorially. Map of modern Athens surrounded by pictorial view of ancient ruins; published to commemorate the capture of Athens from the Turks by the Venetians in 1687. Includes key to pictorial view with title: Tauola delle cose più osseruate in questo disegno iconograico d'Atene, preso da Veneti, in 8 giorni d'assedio, li 28 settembre del 1687.
- Athens (Greece)—Maps and Maps—Greece—Athens—1691
- Call number:
- Held by:
- Princeton: Historic Map Division, Special Collections, Firestone Library
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.