Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
The state of New Jersey : from original surveys based on the triangulation of the U.S. Coast and Geodetic Survey
- Geological Survey of New Jersey
- [Trenton, N.J.] : Geological Survey of New Jersey, 1888.
- Relief shown by shading. Counties and towns outlined in red. "Note: the relative importance of places is indicated by the lettering ..." Variant of map issued in the same year. Other issue lacks note but includes text beneath lower margin. Appears in: Annual report of the state geologist for the year 1887. Historic Maps copy 2 dissected in 16 pieces and mounted on cloth; originally issued folded in covers 24 x 17 cm.
- New Jersey
- New Jersey—Maps, New Jersey—Administrative and political divisions—Maps, Maps—New Jersey—1888, State maps—New Jersey—1888, and Topographic maps—Nw Jersey—1888
- Call number:
- Held by:
- Princeton: Historic Map Division, Special Collections, Firestone Library
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.