Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
Dymaxion airocean world : the Raleigh edition of Fuller projection
- Fuller, R. Buckminster (Richard Buckminster), 1895-1983
- Raleigh, N.C. : Student Publications, School of Design ; Forest Hills, N.Y. : Excel Co., c1954.
- Shows mean low annual temperature of land and water. "Edges of icosa triangles equal to: 63⁰26ʹ ..." Accompanied by sheet of text: The dymaxion airocean world Fuller projective-transformation ; Fluid geography : a primer for the airocean world / Buckminster Fuller. ( leaf : ill. ; 56 x 87 cm.) "U.S. Pat. 2,393,676." Historic Maps copy lacks sheet of text.
- Atmospheric temperature—Maps, Ocean temperature—Maps, Fuller projection (Cartography)—Maps, World maps, and World maps—1954
- Call number:
- Held by:
- Princeton: Historic Map Division, Special Collections, Firestone Library
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.