Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
Rio de la Plata
- Great Britain. Hydrographic Dept
- London : Published at the Hydrographic Office of the Admiralty ... ; sold by J. D. Potter, agent for the Admiralty charts ... , [1865?]
- Relief shown by hachures; depth shown by bathymetric soundings. At head of title: South America, east coast. "Published ... 10th. Feby. 1857 under the superintendence of Captn. Washington R.N., F.R.S., hydrographer. Corrections to July 1858. Corrections Feby. 1864. Decr. 1864. Decr. 65." Insets: Ensenada de Barragan / surveyed by F. Hunter, Secd. Master -- Lobos / from the French survey -- Anchorages of Folonio & Castillos / from the French chart.
- Rio de la Plata (Argentina and Uruguay)—Maps
- Call number:
- Held by:
- Princeton: Historic Map Division, Special Collections, Firestone Library
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.