Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
Sketch of North America shewing the proposed route of Capt. Back
- Back, George, Sir, 1796-1878
- London : published for the Journal of the Royal Geographical Society, by John Murray, Albemarle Street, 1833.
- Fury Pt. where the Fury was lost  and Capt. Ross's intended track  are shown. Proposed water and portage route from New York to Great Slave Lake shown in red. Reported and conjectural coastlines, rivers, and islands shown by dotted lines. From: Journal of the Royal Geographical Society of London. Vol. 3 (1833), pp. 64-71; held in Firestone Library. Call number: G7 .J687 v.3 1833.
- North America and Arctic Ocean; Arctic regions
- Arctic regions—Discovery and exploration, Search and rescue operations—Arctic regions, Explorers—Arctic regions, North America—Maps, Canada—Maps, and United States—Maps
- Call number:
- G3301.A85 1833 .R6
- Held by:
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.