Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
Long Beach Island, Ocean County, New Jersey (Sheet 10)
- Sanborn Map Company
- New York : Sanborn Map Company, 1930.
- "Aug. 1930." Includes location map, streets and specials index, key, key map and text. "4915." "Including boroughs of: Beach Haven, Ship Bottom-Beach Arlington, Harvey Cedars (High Point) and Surf City and the following resorts, all in Long Beach Township: North Beach Haven, Spray Beach, Beach Haven Bay Vista, Beach Haven Gardens, Beach Haven Terrace, Beach Haven Crest and Brant Beach."
- New Jersey
- Real property—New Jersey—Long Beach Island—Maps, Long Beach Island (N.J.)—Maps, Fire insurance maps—New Jersey—Long Beach Island—1930, and Maps—New Jersey—Long Beach Island—1930
- Call number:
- HMC04 (Long Beach Island)
- Held by:
- Princeton: Historic Map Division, Special Collections, Firestone Library
- Rights Statement:
- In Copyright
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).