Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
Various plans and draughts of cities, towns, harbours &c.
- Conder, Thomas, 1746 or 1747-1831
- [London : Sold by Alexander Hogg, 1778]
Relief shown by hachures. Depths shown by form lines. "Engraved for Moore's New and complete collection of voyages and travels." From John Hamilton Moore's New and complete collection of voyages and travels. 1778. Vol. 2, facing p. 852. Described in Faupel's Americana 89, no. 195.
- New York, Massachusetts, New Jersey, South Carolina, and Cuba
- Harbors—Cuba—Havana—Maps, Harbors—Massachusetts—Boston—Maps, Harbors—New York (State)—New York—Maps, Harbors—South Carolina—Charleston—Maps, and Delaware River (N.Y.-Del. and N.J.)—Maps
- Call number:
- Held by:
- Princeton: Historic Map Division, Special Collections, Firestone Library