Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
Détroit de Magellan : avec les plans des principaux ports, bayes, &c. de ce détroit
- Bonne, Rigobert, 1727-1794
- [Paris : Hôtel de Thou, 1787-1788]
- Relief shown pictorially and by soundings. Includes 16 insets. In upper margin: Voyages des Capits. Byron, Wallis et Carteret, 124. Plate 124 probaby from: Atlas encyclopédique, contenant la géographie ancienne, et quelques cartes sur la géographie du moyen age, la géographie moderne, et les cartes relatives à la géographie physique / par M. Bonne et par M. Desmarest. [Paris : Hôtel de Thou, 1787-1788].
- Chile and Argentina
- Magellan, Strait of (Chile and Argentina)—Maps—Early works to 1800 and Maps—Magellan, Strait of (Chile and Argentina)—1787
- Call number:
- Held by:
- Princeton: Historic Map Division, Special Collections, Firestone Library
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.