Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
L’Amerique septentrionale : dresse´e sur les observations de Mrs. de l’Academie royale des sciences & quelques autres, & sur les memoires les plus recens
- L'Isle, Guillaume de, 1675-1726
- A Amsterdam : Chez Pierre Schenk ... , 1708.
Relief shown pictorially. Prime meridian: [Ferro]. Includes "Avertissement." Probably issued in: Atlas minor ... Amsterdam: Reinier & Josua Ottens, [ca. 1745]
- North America and Great Lakes (North America); Lake States
- North America—Maps—Early works to 1800, Great Lakes (North America)—Maps—Early works to 1800, Maps—North America—1708, and Maps—Great Lakes (North America)—1708
- Call number:
- Held by:
- Princeton: Historic Map Division, Special Collections, Firestone Library
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.