Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
L'assedio della città di Herlem in Hollanda
- Lafréry, Antoine, 1512-1577
- Romae : per Ant. Lafrery, [1573?]
- Bird's-eye view of Haarlem, showing the siege by Don Fadrique de Toledo in 1572-1573; relief shown pictorially. In lower margin: Il vero dissegno del sito di Herlem città principale nel Contado di Hollanda doue si sono retirati, et fatti forti una parte de Rebelli del paese, assediati dal campo di S. Mta. Catca., del qual é Generale il Sor. don Federico di Toledo, et le cose piu notabili tanto della città, quanto dell' assedio si vegono qui per numero annotate.
- Haarlem (Netherlands)—Maps—Early works to 1800, Netherlands—History—Eighty Years' War, 1568-1648—Maps, Bird's-eye views—Netherlands—Haarlem—1573, and Maps—Netherlands—Haarlem—1573
- Call number:
- Held by:
- Princeton: Historic Map Division, Special Collections, Firestone Library
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.