Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
Insurance maps of Trenton, New Jersey, volume three (Sheet 317)
- Sanborn Map Company
- New York : Sanborn Map Company, 1927.
- "Including Lawrenceville, and part of Ewing, Lawrence and Hamilton Townships, New Jersey; also Morrisville and part of Yardley Township, Pennsylvania." Includes key, key map, streets and specials index, and text. "324."
- New Jersey and Pennsylvania
- Real property—New Jersey—Trenton—Maps, Real property—New Jersey—Lawrenceville—Maps, Real property—New Jersey—Ewing Township—Maps, Real property—New Jersey—Lawrence Township—Maps, Real property—New Jersey—Mercer County—Hamilton Township—Maps, Real property—Pennsylvania—Bucks County—Morrisville—Maps, Real property—Pennsylvania—Yardley—Maps, Trenton (N.J.)—Maps, Lawrenceville (N.J.)—Maps, Ewing (N.J. : Township)—Maps, Lawrence (Mercer County, N.J. : Township)—Maps, Hamilton (Mercer County, N.J. : Township)—Maps, Morrisville (Bucks County, Pa.)—Maps, Yardley (Pa.)—Maps, Fire insurance maps—New Jersey—Trenton—1927, Fire insurance maps—New Jersey—Lawrenceville—1927, Fire insurance maps—New Jersey—Mercer County—Ewing Township—1927, Fire insurance maps—New Jersey—Mercer County—Lawrence Township—1927, Fire insurance maps—New Jersey—Mercer County—Hamilton Township—1927, Fire insurance maps—Pennsylvania—Bucks County—Morrisville—1927, Fire insurance maps—Pennsylvania—Yardley—1927, Maps—New Jersey—Trenton—1927, Maps—New Jersey—Lawrenceville—1927, Maps—New Jersey—Mercer County—Ewing Township—1927, Maps—New Jersey—Mercer County—Lawrence Township—1927, Maps—New Jersey—Mercer County—Hamilton Township—1927, Maps—Pennsylvania—Bucks County—Morrisville—1927, and a Maps—Pennsylvania—Yardley—1927
- Call number:
- HMC04 (Trenton)
- Held by:
- Princeton: Historic Map Division, Special Collections, Firestone Library
- Rights Statement:
- In Copyright
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).