Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
Gas map of Europe & the CIS
- Petroleum Economist Cartographic (Firm)
- London : Petroleum Economist Ltd., 2011.
- Relief and depth shown by gradient tints. Shows natural gas fields, existing/planned pipelines, associated processing plants, LNG export plants and import route, identifies existing and planned underground gas storage facilities, major gas/ condensate fields. Insets: Tyumen (Yamalo-Nenetsk & Khanty Mansiysk) -- Natural gas--trade by pipeline (2009). Includes notes, directories, insets, statistical tables on the liquified natural gas industry, and graphs. "Published February 2011"--Panel. At head of panel title: Petroleum Economist.
- Europe and Russia. Russian Empire. Soviet Union. Former Soviet Republics
- Liquefied natural gas industry—Europe—Maps, Liquefied natural gas industry—Former Soviet republics—Maps, Gas fields—Europe—Maps, Gas fields—Former Soviet republics—Maps, Gas fields—Russia (Federation)—Ti︠u︡menskai︠a︡ oblastʹ—Maps, Natural gas pipelines—Europe—Maps, Natural gas pipelines—Former Soviet republics—Maps, Gas pipelines—Russia (Federation)—Ti︠u︡menskai︠a︡ oblastʹ—Maps, Gas pipelines—Europe—Maps, Gas pipelines—Former Soviet republics—Maps, Gas industry—Europe—Maps, Gas industry—Former Soviet republics—Maps, Europe—Maps, Russia (Federation)—Maps, Commonwealth of Independent States—Maps, and Thematic maps
- Call number:
- G5701.H8 2011 .P4
- Held by:
- Rights Statement:
- In Copyright
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).