Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
U.S. National Atlas Airports 2000
- National Atlas of the United States and the United States Geological Survey
- Environmental Systems Research Institute, Inc. (ESRI)
- U.S. National Atlas Airports represents airports in the United States, Puerto Rico, and U.S. Virgin Islands with airport passenger enplanements of greater than or equal to 250 passengers per year.
- United States, Puerto Rico, and U.S. Virgin Islands
- 1999, 1998, 1997, 1994–1996, and 2000
- Held by:
- Rights Statement:
- In Copyright
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).