Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
Palaestina seu Terra olim Sancta tum duodecim tribubus distributa, tum a Davide et Salomone ... et Terra Gosen ...
- Harenberg, Johann Christoph, 1696-1774
- [Nuremberg] : Ediderunt Heredes Homan[n]iani, A. 1744.
- Relief shown pictorially. Title in upper margin: La Palestine ou la Terre Sainte, distribuée en XII. Tribus, etendue par le rois David et Salomon ... / dessinée par S.I.C. Harenberg, et donnée au public par les Heritiers de Homann. An. 1744. From one of Homann's Heirs Atlases, published as from 1744 and until 1750. After 1750 this map was replaced in the subsequent atlases by another Palestine map of Harenberg, published until 1793.
- Bible—Geography—Maps, Palestine—Maps—Early works to 1800, and Maps—Palestine—1744
- Call number:
- Held by:
- Princeton: Historic Map Division, Special Collections, Firestone Library
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.