Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
Outline map showing the triangulations made by the U.S. Coast Survey including the primary stations selected in 1875
- Geological Survey of New Jersey
- [Trenton, N.J.] : Geological Survey of New Jersey,  ([New York] : Julius Bien, Lith.)
- Shows boundary between New York and New Jersey. At head of title: Geological Survey of New Jersey. "Lines of the United States Coast Survey triangulations are drawn in full black. Those selected in 1875 are drawn in broken lines." From: Annual report of the State Geologist, for the year 1875. Trenton, N.J. : [The Survey], 1875. Call no.: 8565.672.
- New Jersey
- New Jersey—Maps, New Jersey—Surveys—Maps, Maps—New Jersey—1875, and State maps—New Jersey—1875
- Call number:
- Held by:
- Princeton: Historic Map Division, Special Collections, Firestone Library
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.