Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
Spherical chart comprehending the west coast of America, from the seventh degree of south latitidue to the ninth degree of north latitude : Surveyed by order of the king of Spain in 1791
- Spain. Direccion Hidrografica
- London : Republished ... by Wm. Faden, geographer to his majesty and to his royal highness the Prince of Wales, Charing Cross, Feb. 1 1805.
Relief shown by hachures. Depths shown by soundings. "Etched by H. Wilson." "Approved by the Chart Committee of the Admiralty." Includes five coastal profiles. Includes diagram for measuring a degree of the meridian near the Equator in 1736-1744.
- South America, Panama, Colombia, and Peru
- South America—Maps, Panama—Maps, Colombia—Maps, and Peru—Maps
- Call number:
- Held by:
- Princeton: Historic Map Division, Special Collections, Firestone Library