Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
Spherical chart comprehending the west coast of America, from the seventh degree of south latitidue to the ninth degree of north latitude : Surveyed by order of the king of Spain in 1791
- Spain. Direccion Hidrografica
- London : Republished ... by Wm. Faden, geographer to his majesty and to his royal highness the Prince of Wales, Charing Cross, Feb. 1 1805.
Relief shown by hachures. Depths shown by soundings. "Etched by H. Wilson." "Approved by the Chart Committee of the Admiralty." Includes five coastal profiles. Includes diagram for measuring a degree of the meridian near the Equator in 1736-1744.
- South America, Panama, Colombia, and Peru
- South America—Maps, Panama—Maps, Colombia—Maps, Peru—Maps, Maps—Colombia—1805, Maps—Panama—1805, Maps—Peru—1805, Nautical charts—Colombia—1805, Nautical charts—Panama—1805, and Nautical charts—Peru—1805
- Call number:
- Held by:
- Princeton: Historic Map Division, Special Collections, Firestone Library
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.