Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
Kaart van het noordlyk gedeelte der Verëenigde Staaten van Noord Amerika
- Jagen, Jan van
- [Amsterdam : M. Schalekamp, 1785]
- Relief shown pictorially. Prime meridian: Paris and Isle de Fer. Appears in Bachiene's Atlas tot opheldering der hedendaagsche historie. Te Amsterdam : M. Schalekamp, 1785. Aanhangzel. A close copy of the French map of Rigobert Bonne entitled Carte de la partie nord, des Etats Unis, de l'Amerique Septentrionale, which was originally published in his Atlas de toutes les parties connues de globe terrestre.
- Northeastern States and Middle Atlantic States
- New England—Maps—Early works to 1800, Middle Atlantic States—Maps—Early works to 1800, Maps—Middle Atlantic States—1785, and Maps—New England—1785
- Call number:
- Held by:
- Princeton: Historic Map Division, Special Collections, Firestone Library
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.