Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
Medieval England [reversal]
- National Geographic Society (U.S.). Cartographic Division
- Washington : The Society, 1979.
Relief shown by shading. Also covers Wales. "Supplement to the National Geographic, October 1979, page 442A, vol. 156, no. 4--British Isles." Includes text, historical notes, and col. ill. Insets: England in the Eighth century.--Henry II's empires 1154-1189.--Shetland Islands (Zetland). On verso: British Isles.
- Great Britain and Ireland
- Great Britain—History—Medieval period, 1066-1485—Maps and British Isles—Maps
- Call number:
- Held by:
- Princeton: Historic Map Division, Special Collections, Firestone Library