Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
Oil, gas and petroleum products pipelines in Russia and nearby countries / Cartographic Information Center, INCOTEC
- Information & Consulting Firm (Moscow, Russia)
- Moscow : Cartographic Information Center, 2012.
- Shows major oil, gas , and petroleum product pipelines, pipe diameters, oil fields, natural gas fields, pumping stations, related industries, and underground gas storage areas,
- Russia. Russian Empire. Soviet Union. Former Soviet Republics and Russia (Federation)
- Petroleum pipelines—Russia (Federation)—Maps, Petroleum pipelines—Former Soviet republics—Maps, Gas pipelines—Russia (Federation)—Maps, Gas pipelines—Former Soviet republics—Maps, Oil fields—Russia (Federation)—Maps, Oil fields—Former Soviet republics—Maps, Gas fields—Russia (Federation)—Maps, Gas fields—Former Soviet republics—Maps, Petroleum industry and trade—Russia (Federation)—Maps, Petroleum industry and trade—Former Soviet republics—Maps, Gas industry—Russia (Federation)—Maps, Gas industry—Former Soviet republics—Maps, Former Soviet republics—Maps, Russia (Federation)—Maps, Thematic maps, and Maps
- Call number:
- G7001.H8 2012 .C3
- Held by:
- Rights Statement:
- In Copyright
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.