Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
Historisch-Geographische Charte für die ersten Anfänger in der Geographie und Historie : zum Gebrauch der Real-Schule in Berlin
- Hähn, Johann Friedrich, 1710-1789
- [Berlin : Buchladen der Real-Schule, 1785?]
- Geographical and historical maps of the major countries and continents of the world, organized as a set of playing cards with a map of the world in the center. Relief shown pictorially. "Die Erläutering dazu is besonders gedruckt." Probably issued in : Kurze Erläuterung einer in Kupfer gestochenen Vorstellung des Erdbodens : worauf in XX kleinen Charten d. Nöthigste aus d. Geographie, Genealogie, Chronologie, Historie, Heraldik u. Numismatik für d. Anfänger dieser Wiss. entworfen zum Gebrauch d. Realschule in Berlin. Berlin : Buchladen der Real-Schulen, 1785.
- Card games—Early works to 1800, World maps—Early works to 1800, and World maps—1785
- Call number:
- Held by:
- Princeton: Historic Map Division, Special Collections, Firestone Library
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.