Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
Netherlands, Rotterdam Waterway and the Maas : Hoek van Holland to Rotterdam
- United States. Defense Mapping Agency. Hydrographic Center
- Washington, D.C. : Defense Mapping Agency Hydrographic Center, 1974.
- Depths shown by isolines and soundings. "Universal transverse mercator (UTM) grid. Zone 31U, International spheroid for military grid references". "Soundings in meters." Map drawn in 2 segments. Map continued in inset. "Reproduction of Netherland chart 1541, New Edition, July 1970 with modifications according to agreement of 1967 between the Netherlands Hydrographic Department and the U.S. Naval Oceonagraphic Office (Chart production and distribution transferred to the Defense Mapping Agency Hydrograp[hic Center on July 1972,"
- Bathymetric maps, Nautical charts—Netherlands—Rotterdam, Meuse River—Maps, Rotterdam (Netherlands)—Nautical charts, and Nautical charts
- Call number:
- G6002.N6P5 svar. .U5 37242
- Held by:
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.