Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
New Jersey topographic name sheet. Amboy
- Geological Survey of New Jersey
- [Trenton] : Division of Geology and Waters, 1922.
- Relief shown by contours. Depth shown by soundings in feet. "Surveyed in 1887. Resurveyed in 1899." "Revision of 1901." New Jersey Geological Survey. Topographic Name Sheet. Amboy (1922) Alternate title: Amboy sheet. "Surveyed in 1887. Resurveyed in 1920". Relief shown by contours. Depth shown by soundings in feet.
- New Jersey
- Perth Amboy (N.J.)—Maps, Perth Amboy Region (N.J.)—Maps, Middlesex County (N.J.)—Maps, Staten Island (New York, N.Y.)—Maps, Topographic maps, Amboy (N.J.)—Maps, and Bathymetric maps
- Call number:
- G3811.C2 s24 .N4J4 AMBOY 1922
- Held by:
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.