Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
Map of the north polar region
- Bauman, Wm. (William)
- New York : The Graphic Co., [ca. 1879]
- Shows destinations and some routes of arctic explorers 1553-1879. Contains view: Wrangell Land "from U.S. Hydrographic Office chart No. 68." Selective relief shown by hachures and spot heights.
- Arctic Ocean; Arctic regions
- Arctic regions—Discovery and exploration—Maps, Polar regions—Discovery and exploration—Maps, Maps—Arctic regions—1879, and Maps—Polar regions—1879
- Call number:
- Held by:
- Princeton: Historic Map Division, Special Collections, Firestone Library
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.