Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
Adelaide and environs series
- South Australia. Office of the Surveyor General
- Adelaide : Surveyor-General's Office, 1963.
- Relief shown by contour interval 25 feet. Datum Mean Sea Level Port Adealide. "Hundreds of Adelaide and Yatala." "Triangulation and traverse by S.A. Department of Lands, based on Sydney Observatory." "Photolitography by H. J. Wall, Government Photolithographer, Adelaide." Includes index to adjoining sheets.
- South Australia
- Real property—Australia—Adelaide (S. Aust.)—Maps, Cadastral maps, and Topographic maps
- Call number:
- G8964.A2C2 1963 S8G4 sheet L4
- Held by:
- Rights Statement:
- In Copyright
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).