Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
France, scale 1:100,000
- Great Britain. General Staff. Geographical Section
- [Southampton] : Ordnance Survey, 1943.
- Relief shown by 10 m contour interval and spot heights. This set is coordinated with the following: Belgium & N.E. France 1:100,000 (G.S.G.S. 4336) Central Europe 1:100,000 (G.S.G.S. 4416) and Italy 1:100,000 (G.S.G.S. 4164). Purple numbered Grid is Lambert Zone I This map is part of a set of 136 sheets, some sheets were reissued by U.S. Army Map Service (A.M.S. M661). Largely based, directly or through reduction, on France 1:50,000 (G.S.G.S. 4250).
- Topographic maps, France—Maps, Lisieux (France)—Maps, and Quadrangle maps
- Call number:
- G5831.C2 s100 .W3O3 sheet 8F
- Held by:
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.