Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
West Indies and Central America ; Florida
- Wm. M. Bradley & Bros
- [Philadelphia] : Wm. M. Bradley & Bro., c1884.
- Relief shown by hachures. Prime meridians: Greenwich and Washington, D.C. Insets: Map of the island of Cuba -- Map of the island of Jamaica -- Map of the Panama Railroad and proposed canal -- Map of the proposed Nicaragua canal route -- Map of the proposed ship rail road route accross [sic] the Isthmus of Tehuantepec -- Map of the Bermuda Islands. In upper margin: 71--72. Probably issued in: Mitchell's new general atlas ... Philadelphia : Wm. M. Bradley & Bro., 1884.
- West Indies, Central America, and Florida
- Central America—Maps, Florida—Maps, West Indies—Maps, Maps—Central America—1884, Maps—Florida—1884, and Maps—West Indies—1884
- Call number:
- Held by:
- Princeton: Historic Map Division, Special Collections, Firestone Library
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.