Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
A map of Staffordshire : from the best authorities
- Cary, John, approximately 1754-1835
- [London] : Published by John Stockdale ..., 26th March 1805.
- Shows boundaries, rivers, canals, roads, woods and settlements. List of hundreds. Relief shown by hachures. London meridian.
- Staffordshire (England)—Maps, County maps—England—Staffordshire—1805, and Maps—England—Staffordshire—1805
- Call number:
- Held by:
- Princeton: Historic Map Division, Special Collections, Firestone Library
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.