Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
Carte generale des colonies angloises dans l’Amerique Septentrionale pour l’intelligence de la guerre presente, d’apres des manuscrit anglais par J.B. Nolin geographe.
- Phelipeau, René, fl. 1748-1784
- Paris, Chez Basset, 1783.
- Relief shown pictorially. Prime meridian: Ferro. Includes historic notes and insets "Suite de la Floride et la position des Isles Lucayes et des Grandes Antilles" and "Le detail de la Baye de Chesapeake, par L. Denis ..." Includes notes. Shows wards and ferry routes. Historic Maps copy 2 mounted on card; margins trimmed inside neat line. From: The Great metropolis, or guide to New-York. New York : John Doggett, jr., 1848. "Engraved for the Great metropolis for the year 1848." Covers Manhattan up to 19th St. on the west side and up to 33rd St. on the east side. Also covers parts of Brooklyn and Williamsburg.
- United States, Virginia, and New York
- United States—History—Revolution, 1775-1783—Maps—Early works to 1800, United States—Maps—Early works to 1800, Yorktown (Va.)—History—Siege, 1781—Maps—Early works to 1800, Maps—United States—1783, Manhattan (New York, N.Y.)—Maps, and New York (N.Y.)—Maps
- Call number:
- Held by:
- Princeton: Historic Map Division, Special Collections, Firestone Library
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.