Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
Nova Anglia septentrionali Americæ implantata Anglorumque coloniis florentissima geographice exhibita (Copy 2)
- Homann, Johann Baptist, 1663-1724
- Norimbergæ : Ioh. Baptista Homann, [1759?]
- Map features New Jersey, New York and New England. Relief represented pictorially; depth represented by soundings. The map possibly appeared as early as 1716, and appeared in Homann Heirs atlases to 1784. cf. McCorkle, B. New England in early printed maps. Historic Maps copy 4 has "Cum privilegio Sac. Cæs. Maj." added to cartouche.
- New England, New Jersey, and New York
- New England—Maps—Early works to 1800, New Jersey—Maps—Early works to 1800, New York (State)—Maps—Early works to 1800, Maps—New England—1759, Maps—New Jersey—1759, and Maps—New York (State)—1759
- Call number:
- Held by:
- Princeton: Historic Map Division, Special Collections, Firestone Library
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.