Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
[Geological Survey of England and Wales : one inch to the mile map. New Series.] Whitehaven, drift, sheet 28 [cartographic material].
- Smith, Bernard; Eastwood, T.; Dixon, E. E. L.; Russell, R.; Ward, J. C.
- [Southampton ; Chessington, Surrey] : Director General, Ordnance Survey, 1930.
- Geological Survey of Great Britain. Great Britain. Geological Survey of England and Wales. Sheet 28 drift. Great Britain. Ordnance Survey of England. (Third edition) North Decimal Degree 54.650000. South Decimal Degree 54.4833. East Decimal Degree -3.3833. West Decimal Degree -3.8167. In upper left margin: Ordnance Survey of England (Third Edition). Relief shown by contour interval and spot heights.Transverse Mercator projection. National grid system. Depths shown by contour intervals. "Published on one-inch Quarter Sheet 101 S.W. (Old series) in 1892. Revised by J.G. Goodchild and A. Strahan. Published 1895. Resurveyed by Bernard Smith (District Geologis), E.E.L. Dixon, T. Eastwood (Senior Geologists), and S.E. Hollingworth (Geologist).". 1930
- Geology, England—Maps, and Maps
- Call number:
- G5751.C5.s63.E5W3 sh 28 (d)
- Held by:
- Rights Statement:
- In Copyright
This Item is protected by copyright and/or related rights.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
For other uses you need to obtain permission from the rights-holder(s).
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.