Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
New-York city & county map : with vicinity entire, Brooklyn, Williamsburgh, Jersey City &c. in the 79th year of the independence of the United States
- Magnus, Charles and Holmes, J. B. (John Bute)
- New York : Charles Magnus, [1855?]
- Relief shown by hachures. Hand colored. Map within decorative border. Includes ill., key, and insets of Declaration of Independence within illustrative border and map of Long Island. Also shows names of adjacent landowners, positions of old roads and buildings and the original shoreline. Includes "Conveyances." Oriented with north to the upper left. Historic Maps copy has "c" added in ms. to "Dykeman's" in title. Cadastral map.
- New York and New Jersey
- Manhattan (New York, N.Y.)—Maps, Brooklyn (New York, N.Y.)—Maps, Williamsburg (New York, N.Y.)—Maps, Hoboken (N.J.)—Maps, Jersey City (N.J.)—Maps, New York (N.Y.)—Maps, Maps—New York (State)—New York—1855, Maps—New Jersey—Jersey City—1855, Landowners—New York (State)—New York—Maps, and Real property—New York (State)—New York—Maps
- Call number:
- Held by:
- Princeton: Historic Map Division, Special Collections, Firestone Library
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.