Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
Chart of the east coast of Madagascar : including the Mauritius, Seychelle islands &c. : between the latitudes of 2⁰ 30' & 26⁰ 30' S. and the longitudes of 47⁰ & 67⁰ E. from the operations of H.M. ships Leven and Barracouta
- Owen, W. F. W., 1774-1857
- London : Published according to Act of Parliament at the Hydrographical Office of the Admiralty, 8th Jany. 1828, corrected to 1846.
Hydrographic chart of east coast of Madagascar, showing I. Bourbon, Isle of France or Mauritius, Seychelle Archipelago, Rodrigue Island, Amirante Isles and other islands; relief shown by hachures and bathymetric soundings. Inset: Tromelin Id. Scale: [ca. 1:63,000]. "677."
- Madagascar, Mauritius, and Seychelles
- Africa, Southern—Maps, Madagascar—Maps, Mauritius—Maps, and Seychelles—Maps
- Call number:
- Held by:
- Princeton: Historic Map Division, Special Collections, Firestone Library