Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
Entrée des rivières d'Ouyapoco et de Couripi
- Bellin, Jacques Nicolas, 1703-1772
- [Paris : de l'Imprimerie de Stoupe, 1763]
- Relief shown pictorially; depths shown by soundings. In upper margin: Tome II. No. 45. From: Description géographique de la Guiane. A Paris : de l'Imprimerie de Stoupe, 1763; between pages 172-173.
- French Guiana and Brazil
- French Guiana—Maps—Early works to 1800, Brazil—Maps—Early works to 1800, Oiapoque River (French Guiana and Brazil)—Maps—Early works to 1800, Maps—Brazil—1763, and Maps—French Guiana—1763
- Call number:
- Held by:
- Princeton: Historic Map Division, Special Collections, Firestone Library
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.