Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
Granata, et Murcia regna
- Blaeu, Willem Janszoon, 1571-1638
- [Amsterdam : Blaeu, 1647]
- Map shows the Spanish provinces of Granada and Murcia, with part of North Africa; relief shown pictorially. Dutch text on verso with caption title: Het koningrijck Granaden; p. 13; signature M. Probably issued in: Toonneel des aerdrycx, oft Nieuwe atlas / uytgegeven door Wilhelm en Iohannem Blaeu. t'Amsterdam : by Johan Blaeu, -1650.
- Granada (Spain : Province)—Maps—Early works to 1800, Murcia (Spain : Region)—Maps—Early works to 1800, Maps—Spain—Granada—1647, and Maps—Spain—Murcia—1647
- Call number:
- Held by:
- Princeton: Historic Map Division, Special Collections, Firestone Library
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.