Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
Carte des Etats-Unis : provinces septentrionales
- Capitaine, Louis, approximately 1749-approximately 1797
- [Paris : Chez Du Pont, Imprimeur-Libraire ... , 1799]
- Shows states from Maine sosuth to Maryland and west to New York and Pennsylvania; relief shown pictorially. From La Rochefoucauld-Liancourt's Voyage dans les États-Unis d'Amérique fait en 1795, 1796 et 1797.
- United States
- Northeastern States—Maps—Early works to 1800
- Call number:
- Held by:
- Princeton: Historic Map Division, Special Collections, Firestone Library
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.