Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
Ware affbeeldinge wegens het casteel ende stadt Batavia gelegen opt groot eylant Java anno 1669
- Montanus, Arnoldus, 1625?-1683
- [Amsterdam : J. Meurs , 1669]
- City plan of Batavia (present day Jakarta); relief shown pictorially. Probably issued in: Gedenkwaerdige gesantschappen der Oost-Indische maatschappy in 't Vereenigde Nederland, aan de kaisaren van Japan ... / door Arnoldus Montanus. t'Amsterdam : By Jacob Meurs ... , 1669.
- Jakarta (Indonesia)—Maps—Early works to 1800, Maps—Indonesia—Jakarta—1669, and City maps—Indonesia—Jakarta—1669
- Call number:
- Held by:
- Princeton: Historic Map Division, Special Collections, Firestone Library
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.