Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
Map of the lower Mississippi River from the mouth of the Ohio River to the head of the passes [sheet no. 115]
- United States. Mississippi River Commission
- [Vicksburg, Miss.] : Mississippi River Commission, 1916 (N.Y. : Snyder & Black)
- Shows mileage, names of local geographic features and landings, land use, some landowners and plantations. Title from cover sheet. "Published in 1884 & 1900, 1895-96 & 1916 by the Mississippi River Commission, created by act of Congress, June 28, 1879."--Cover sheet. Historic Maps copy has ms. annotations on some sheets; some sheets mounted on cloth.
- Mississippi River
- Mississippi River—Maps and Maps—Mississippi River—1916
- Call number:
- Held by:
- Princeton: Historic Map Division, Special Collections, Firestone Library
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.