Digital Maps and Geospatial Data | Princeton University
A map of the provinces of New-York and New-Jersey : with a part of Pennsylvania and the Province of Quebec
- Sauthier, Claude Joseph
- Augsburg : Matthew Albert Lotter, 1777.
- Prime meridian: New York. Relief shown pictorially. Shows administrative divisions in New York and New Jersey. Historic Maps only has lower sheet, showing New Jersey and part of New York (37 x 57 cm.).
- New York, New Jersey, Northeastern States, and Québec (Province)
- New York (State)—Maps—Early works to 1800, New York (State)—Administrative and political divisions—Maps—Early works to 1800, New Jersey—Maps—Early works to 1800, New Jersey—Administrative and political divisions—Maps—Early works to 1800, Northeastern States—Maps—Early works to 1800, Québec (Province)—Maps—Early works to 1800, Maps—New York (State)—1777, and Maps—New Jersey—1777
- Call number:
- Held by:
- Princeton: Historic Map Division, Special Collections, Firestone Library
- Rights Statement:
- No Known Copyright
Princeton University Library reasonably believes that the Item is not restricted by copyright or related rights, but a conclusive determination could not be made.
You are free to use this Item in any way that is permitted by the copyright and related rights legislation that applies to your use.
Princeton University Library claims no copyright or license governing this digital resource. It is provided for free, on a non-commercial, open-access basis, for fair-use academic and research purposes only. Anyone who claims copyright over any part of these resources and feels that they should not be presented in this manner is invited to contact Princeton University Library, who will in turn consider such concerns and make every effort to respond appropriately. We request that users reproducing this resource cite it according to the guidelines described at https://library.princeton.edu/special-collections/policies/forms-citation.